Dryer Vent Cleaning Preparation
We kindly ask that you review these items to make the cleaning process as smooth as possible. Please take the time to prepare accordingly before our arrival. We greatly appreciate any efforts towards the efficiency of the process.
1. Parking: Please make parking available and clear a path free of snow and ice during inclement winter weather.
2. Working Space: We need access to the dryer and the exhaust hood at the exterior. We ask that you clear the dryer area of any removable items and that the dryer be empty. We will also pull the dryer out and disconnect it from the ducting for proper cleaning and extraction. Please do not use the dryer for 12 hours before service, wet lint can be extremely difficult to extract.
3. Stacked Units/Built in Dryers: Please notify us of any stacked units. We have specialty equipment to handle most situations, but with limited access, additional fees may apply.
4. Roof Access Dryer Vents: We carry a couple different ladders and roof safety items. In cases of extemely difficult roofs requiring specialty equipment, additional fees may apply.
5. Pets: We understand pets are part of your family and we are guests in their home. However, the cleaning process does create noise that may startle or stress them. For their safety and ours, please put them away during the duration of our visit.
6. Cancellation/Rescheduling: The last thing we want to do is cancel an appointment. However, we do reserve the right to cancel any appointment due to weather. Our equipment and safety is very valuable. We will give as much notice as possbile as we know your time is valuable. If a cancellation is required we will do our best ro reschedule in a timely manner.
7. Payment: Payment is due upon completion of services. We accept cash, check, cards, and online payments. There is a service fee of 4% on any credit or online payments.
8. Follow Up: Please allow 5 business days for your follow up email including photos and receipt. Being owner operators, we spend most of the day on the job and reserve free nights and weekends to catch up on paperwork. We appreciate your patience and understanding.